Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation fell $2.01 (-2.8%) to $70.55 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,275,373 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,694,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.55-$72.66 after having opened the day at $72.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.56. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Einstein Noah Restaurant Group ( BAGL), down 6.8%, Renren ( RENN), down 5.1%, 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), down 4.3% and SFX Entertainment ( SFXE), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.