Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. L-3 Communications Holdings ( LLL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, L-3 Communications Holdings fell $2.46 (-2.1%) to $113.84 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,450,478 shares of L-3 Communications Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 679,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $113.63-$116.00 after having opened the day at $115.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.30. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 17.3%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 9.9%, Chart Industries ( GTLS), down 9.6% and MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full L-3 Communications Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.