Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Joy Global ( JOY) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Joy Global fell $2.34 (-4.1%) to $55.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,005,598 shares of Joy Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,512,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.81-$57.24 after having opened the day at $57.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.44. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Chart Industries ( GTLS), down 9.6%, Tennant Company ( TNC), down 7.8%, A.M. Castle ( CAS), down 5.7% and Preformed Line Products Company ( PLPC), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Joy Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.