Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baxter International ( BAX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Baxter International fell $0.82 (-1.2%) to $68.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,415,626 shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,178,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.58-$69.47 after having opened the day at $69.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.48. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Tenet Healthcare ( THC), down 9.1%, SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 8.8%, Amedica Corporation ( AMDA), down 8.5% and Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baxter International Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.