Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab fell $0.27 (-1.0%) to $26.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,132,462 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,510,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.19-$26.62 after having opened the day at $26.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.53. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 17.3%, PowerShares DB Agriculture Short ETN ( ADZ), down 12.0%, iPath Global Carbon ETN ( GRN), down 8.3% and Dominion Resources Black Warrior ( DOM), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.