Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $0.50 (-2.0%) to $24.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 36,938,911 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 35,949,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.10-$25.00 after having opened the day at $24.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.75. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Microvision ( MVIS), down 15.2%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 12.8%, Pulse Electronics ( PULS), down 7.4% and Aixtron SE NA ( AIXG), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.