Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company fell $0.63 (-1.2%) to $53.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,200,595 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,484,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.63-$54.53 after having opened the day at $54.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.31. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 16.0%, Vivus ( VVUS), down 13.2%, Star Scientific ( STSI), down 8.8% and Advaxis Incorporated ( ADXS), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.