Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Nu Skin fell $1.01 (-1.2%) to $82.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,437,660 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,335,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.75-$84.50 after having opened the day at $84.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.00. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 21.5%, Perry Ellis International ( PERY), down 17.5%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 7.3% and Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.