Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hershey Company ( HSY) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Hershey Company fell $1.30 (-1.2%) to $106.77 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,007,050 shares of Hershey Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 891,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $106.54-$108.17 after having opened the day at $107.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.07. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 21.5%, Amira Nature Foods ( ANFI), down 17.7%, Perry Ellis International ( PERY), down 17.5% and Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), down 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hershey Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.