Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Adobe Systems ( ADBE) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Adobe Systems fell $0.76 (-1.1%) to $68.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,488,020 shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,759,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $67.63-$68.76 after having opened the day at $68.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.76. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Realpage ( RP), down 22.6%, Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 7.1%, ChyronHego ( CHYR), down 6.3% and Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.