Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Harley-Davidson ( HOG) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Harley-Davidson fell $0.79 (-1.2%) to $63.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,493,810 shares of Harley-Davidson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,188,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.40-$64.51 after having opened the day at $64.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.78. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 4.3%, Allison Transmission Holdings ( ALSN), down 3.6%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 3.4% and Spartan Motors ( SPAR), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Harley-Davidson Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.