Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman fell $2.44 (-2.0%) to $119.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,691,937 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,469,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $119.45-$122.68 after having opened the day at $122.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.12. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 9.9%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 6.3%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), down 4.1% and LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.