Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth rose $2.68 (1.4%) to $201.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 665,094 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 626,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $195.87-$202.36 after having opened the day at $201.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $198.60. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), up 18.7%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 17.6%, Lantronix ( LTRX), up 16.7% and Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 16.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.