Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply rose $2.43 (3.6%) to $69.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,785,880 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,809,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.87-$69.60 after having opened the day at $67.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.77. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Vitamin Shoppe ( VSI), up 8.0%, Pantry ( PTRY), up 5.9%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), up 3.9% and Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.