Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Whole Foods Market ( WFM) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Whole Foods Market rose $0.67 (1.3%) to $53.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,255,184 shares of Whole Foods Market exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,188,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.75-$53.94 after having opened the day at $52.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.88. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Bloomin Brands ( BLMN), up 14.2%, Starz ( STRZB), up 13.1%, TeleTech Holdings ( TTEC), up 11.5% and Haverty Furniture Companies ( HVT.A), up 11.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Whole Foods Market Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.