Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Properties ( BXP) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Boston Properties rose $1.47 (1.3%) to $112.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 835,784 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 836,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $110.25-$112.72 after having opened the day at $110.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.63. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: American Realty Investors ( ARL), up 6.4%, Maui Land & Pineapple Company ( MLP), up 4.6%, Walter Investment Management ( WAC), up 3.5% and Altisource Portfolio Solutions ( ASPS), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boston Properties Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.