Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries rose $1.67 (1.2%) to $140.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,420,470 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 970,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $138.61-$140.96 after having opened the day at $139.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $139.24. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Highpower International ( HPJ), up 23.8%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 17.6%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 16.6% and Polypore International ( PPO), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.