Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Constellation Brands ( STZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Constellation Brands rose $0.99 (1.2%) to $82.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,231,175 shares of Constellation Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,482,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.02-$82.54 after having opened the day at $81.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.08. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 8.5%, Sanderson Farms ( SAFM), up 3.9%, RiceBran Technologies ( RIBT), up 2.5% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Constellation Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.