Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Novo Nordisk A/S ( NVO) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Novo Nordisk A/S rose $2.41 (5.3%) to $48.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,590,298 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,614,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.08-$48.42 after having opened the day at $47.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.82. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: InterMune ( ITMN), up 170.8%, DARA Biosciences ( DARA), up 23.1%, Genocea Biosciences ( GNCA), up 21.1% and Sunesis Pharmaceuticals ( SNSS), up 17.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.