Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ecolab ( ECL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ecolab rose $2.19 (2.1%) to $104.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,575,628 shares of Ecolab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,087,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $102.14-$105.04 after having opened the day at $102.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $102.39. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 12.2%, Fifth & Pacific Companies ( FNP), up 12.0%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 5.8% and DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ecolab Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.