Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Catamaran rose $0.91 (1.8%) to $52.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,877,760 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,435,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.35-$52.73 after having opened the day at $51.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.41. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), up 18.7%, Bsquare Corporation ( BSQR), up 5.2%, FireEye ( FEYE), up 4.8% and Commtouch Software ( CTCH), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.