Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Stratasys rose $2.30 (1.8%) to $127.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,042,111 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,155,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $125.78-$128.94 after having opened the day at $126.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.31. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Lantronix ( LTRX), up 16.7%, Overland Storage ( OVRL), up 5.3%, Interphase ( INPH), up 4.1% and Riverbed Technology ( RVBD), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.