- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 60,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 60,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 86,775
Philip Morris (PM) said its Marlboro e-cigarette has quickly captured 3% of Japanese tobacco sales.
After taking a breather from a rally, this undervalued tobacco giant is now a smart buy in an overbought market.
If Philip Morris continues to fall, it will produce a very low-risk buying opportunity for patient investors.