- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2,500
Jim Cramer doesn't buy the backlash against Amazon. He says Prime is a very powerful tool and an irresistible bargain.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Citigroup, Zoetis, Idexx Labs, AbbVie, Nucor, and Alexion.
Growth stock are taking a breather, says Jim Cramer. So here's your game plan for next week.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including upgrades for Box and Goodyear, and new coverage of Caesar's Entertainment and Idexx Labs.