Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Domino's Pizza ( DPZ) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Domino's Pizza as such a stock due to the following factors:
- DPZ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $37.6 million.
- DPZ has traded 9,475 shares today.
- DPZ is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DPZ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DPZ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DPZ: Domino's Pizza, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a pizza delivery company in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Domestic Stores, Domestic Supply Chain, and International. It sells and delivers pizzas under the Domino's Pizza brand name. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. DPZ has a PE ratio of 29.4. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Domino's Pizza a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Domino's Pizza has been 509,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Domino's Pizza has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 0.77 and a short float of 3% with 2.88 days to cover. Shares are up 5.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Domino's Pizza as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 60.72% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for DOMINO'S PIZZA INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.45%. Regardless of DPZ's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.58% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $37.74 million or 12.53% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 12.53%, DOMINO'S PIZZA INC is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -107.22%.
- You can view the full Domino's Pizza Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.