LiveDeal Inc. (NASDAQ: LIVE) ("LiveDeal" or the "Company") is a publicly traded company that operates livedeal.com, an innovative platform using geo-location to enable restaurants to communicate and publish real-time and instant offers to nearby consumers. Due to excessive demand and enthusiastic feedback from consumers and restaurants, the Company today announced that it will unveil plans for enhancements in a forthcoming version of its successful mobile marketing deal platform on March 12, 2014.
- an intuitive interface enabling restaurants to create limited-time offers and publish them immediately, or on a preset schedule that is fully customizable;
- state-of-the-art scheduling technology giving restaurants the freedom to choose the days, times and duration of the offers, enabling them to create offers that entice consumers to visit their establishment during their slower periods;
- advanced publishing options allowing restaurants to manage traffic by limiting the number of available vouchers to consumers;
- superior geo-location technology allowing multi-location restaurants to segment offers by location, attracting customers to slower locations while eliminating potential over-crowding at busier sites;
- innovative proprietary restaurant indexing methodology; and
- a user-friendly mobile and desktop web interface allowing consumers to easily browse, download, and instantly redeem "live" offers found on livedeal.com based on their location.