- Revenue increased 25.1% to $142.5 million, compared to $113.9 million
- EBITDA increased 29.3% to $17.7 million, compared to $13.7 million
- Profit after tax increased 85.5% to $7.7 million, compared to $4.2 million
- Basic and diluted earnings per share (1) was $0.20 compared to $0.11
- For better quarter over quarter comparability, after using 35.7 million fully diluted shares, adjusted earnings per share was $0.22 compared to $0.17.
Amira Nature Foods Ltd (the "Company;" NYSE:ANFI), a leading global provider of packaged Indian specialty rice, today reported financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2013. Third Quarter Financial Highlights: