Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. OGE Energy ( OGE) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, OGE Energy fell $0.40 (-1.1%) to $35.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,121,372 shares of OGE Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,162,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.96-$36.65 after having opened the day at $36.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.37. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), down 8.3%, TransAlta Corporation ( TAC), down 3.2%, U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), down 2.5% and AES ( AES), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full OGE Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.