Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kansas City Southern ( KSU) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Kansas City Southern fell $0.98 (-1.0%) to $94.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,864,367 shares of Kansas City Southern exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,381,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $94.47-$95.85 after having opened the day at $95.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.58. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: China Eastern Airlines Corporation ( CEA), down 3.7%, Global Ship Lease ( GSL), down 3.6%, Providence & Worcester Railroad Company ( PWX), down 3.0% and Guangshen Railway Company ( GSH), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kansas City Southern Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.