Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HomeAway ( AWAY) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, HomeAway fell $0.76 (-1.6%) to $46.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,104,241 shares of HomeAway exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,301,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.15-$47.45 after having opened the day at $46.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.74. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Avid Technology ( AVID), down 28.8%, Microvision ( MVIS), down 14.1%, Commtouch Software ( CTCH), down 12.0% and GlobalSCAPE Incorporated ( GSB), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HomeAway Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.