Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dillards ( DDS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Dillards fell $5.73 (-6.4%) to $83.60 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,858,774 shares of Dillards exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 488,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.75-$86.35 after having opened the day at $83.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.33. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Information Services Group ( III), down 8.8%, United Online ( UNTD), down 8.0%, YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 7.6% and J.C. Penney ( JCP), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dillards Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.