Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A ( YOKU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A fell $0.60 (-1.9%) to $30.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,013,476 shares of Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,252,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.68-$30.93 after having opened the day at $30.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.97. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 8.0%, China Finance Online ( JRJC), down 6.5%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), down 6.2% and Rediff.com India ( REDF), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.