Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Realogy Holdings ( RLGY) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Realogy Holdings fell $0.47 (-1.0%) to $45.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,443,604 shares of Realogy Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,250,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.62-$47.16 after having opened the day at $46.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.22. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: VelocityShares 3x Long Natural Gas ETN ( UGAZ), down 17.8%, E-House China Holdings ( EJ), down 9.7%, ProShares UltraShort Russell1000 Value ( SJF), down 6.8% and China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Realogy Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.