Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Autodesk ( ADSK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Autodesk fell $0.93 (-1.7%) to $54.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,160,388 shares of Autodesk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,577,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.45-$55.98 after having opened the day at $55.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.40. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Avid Technology ( AVID), down 28.8%, Commtouch Software ( CTCH), down 12.0%, GlobalSCAPE Incorporated ( GSB), down 9.6% and Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Autodesk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.