Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Finisar Corporation ( FNSR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Finisar Corporation fell $1.14 (-4.6%) to $23.40 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,946,486 shares of Finisar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,446,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.94-$24.52 after having opened the day at $24.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.54. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Riverbed Technology ( RVBD), down 5.5%, 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), down 5.4%, Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 3.0% and Extreme Networks ( EXTR), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Finisar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.