Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation rose $1.24 (1.0%) to $120.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 828,613 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 808,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $119.06-$120.97 after having opened the day at $119.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.32. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 8.7%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 5.4%, CHC Group ( HELI), up 4.5% and China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.