Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CSX ( CSX) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, CSX rose $0.37 (1.4%) to $27.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,514,294 shares of CSX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,226,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.33-$27.85 after having opened the day at $27.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.32. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 25.0%, China Nepstar Chain Drugstore ( NPD), up 17.4%, Value Line ( VALU), up 10.7% and Jos A Bank Clothiers ( JOSB), up 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CSX Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.