Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Chicago Bridge & Iron Company ( CBI) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Chicago Bridge & Iron Company rose $1.13 (1.4%) to $80.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 968,258 shares of Chicago Bridge & Iron Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,230,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.82-$81.20 after having opened the day at $79.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.17. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Trex Company ( TREX), up 20.7%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 5.6%, Sterling Construction Company ( STRL), up 3.7% and Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Chicago Bridge & Iron Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.