Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Electric ( GE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, General Electric rose $0.33 (1.3%) to $25.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 32,959,783 shares of General Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38,393,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.96-$25.45 after having opened the day at $25.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.94. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 16.1%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), up 10.3%, IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 9.8% and Highpower International ( HPJ), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.