Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, UnitedHealth Group rose $2.20 (3.0%) to $76.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,538,387 shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,754,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.00-$76.77 after having opened the day at $74.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.81. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), up 17.1%, Amedica Corporation ( AMDA), up 12.2%, BG Medicine ( BGMD), up 10.7% and Humana ( HUM), up 10.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.