Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kellogg Company ( K) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Kellogg Company rose $0.76 (1.3%) to $60.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,864,534 shares of Kellogg Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,936,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.14-$60.93 after having opened the day at $60.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.95. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Agria Corporation ( GRO), up 5.5%, American Lorain ( ALN), up 5.3%, Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 4.6% and Farmer Bros ( FARM), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kellogg Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.