Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Corning ( GLW) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Corning rose $0.24 (1.2%) to $19.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,165,077 shares of Corning exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,501,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.03-$19.44 after having opened the day at $19.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.07. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Pulse Electronics ( PULS), up 51.4%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), up 44.9%, Triquint Semiconductor ( TQNT), up 26.1% and RF Micro Devices ( RFMD), up 21.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.