Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Visa rose $2.83 (1.3%) to $226.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,704,250 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,302,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $223.46-$227.43 after having opened the day at $223.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $223.36. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Cadiz ( CDZI), up 6.8%, Mitcham Industries ( MIND), up 6.0%, Infoblox ( BLOX), up 6.0% and World Energy Solutions ( XWES), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.