Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hanesbrands ( HBI) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Hanesbrands rose $0.74 (1.0%) to $74.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 452,705 shares of Hanesbrands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 689,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.53-$74.80 after having opened the day at $73.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.61. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Standard Register Company ( SR), up 14.3%, American Apparel ( APP), up 13.4%, Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 6.9% and Delta Apparel ( DLA), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hanesbrands Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.