Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Splunk ( SPLK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Splunk rose $1.73 (1.9%) to $90.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,265,813 shares of Splunk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,401,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.60-$91.12 after having opened the day at $89.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.02. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 15.5%, CSP ( CSPI), up 7.7%, Textura ( TXTR), up 7.0% and NQ Mobile ( NQ), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Splunk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.