Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visteon ( VC) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Visteon rose $0.91 (1.1%) to $85.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 856,888 shares of Visteon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 616,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $84.37-$85.95 after having opened the day at $84.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.70. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Standard Motor Products ( SMP), up 13.5%, Accuride ( ACW), up 5.2%, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc Class A ( HY), up 4.9% and Spartan Motors ( SPAR), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Visteon Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.