Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Boeing rose $1.33 (1.0%) to $129.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,305,922 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,059,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $128.36-$130.80 after having opened the day at $128.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.28. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Frontline ( FRO), up 6.4%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 5.2%, Micronet Enertec Technologies ( MICT), up 4.4% and DigitalGlobe ( DGI), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.