On 2/26/14, Zions Bancorporation's Series G Fixed/Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock ( ZB.PRG) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.3937, payable on 3/15/14. As a percentage of ZB.PRG's recent share price of $24.47, this dividend works out to approximately 1.61%, so look for shares of ZB.PRG to trade 1.61% lower — all else being equal — when ZB.PRG shares open for trading on 2/26/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.43%, which compares to an average yield of 5.76% in the "Financial" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.As of last close, ZB.PRG was trading at a 2.00% discount to its liquidation preference amount. Investors should keep in mind that the shares are not cumulative, meaning that in the event of a missed payment, the company does not have to pay the balance of missed dividends to preferred shareholders before resuming a common dividend. The chart below shows the one year performance of ZB.PRG shares, versus ZION: Below is a dividend history chart for ZB.PRG, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.3937 on Zions Bancorporation's Series G Fixed/Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock : According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Zions Bancorporation ( ZION) makes up 4.16% of the KBW Bank Portfolio ETF (KBWB) which is trading higher by about 1.7% on the day Monday. In Monday trading, Zions Bancorporation's Series G Fixed/Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock ( ZB.PRG) is currently down about 0.1% on the day, while the common shares ( ZION) are up about 1.8%.