Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified AerCap Holdings N.V ( AER) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified AerCap Holdings N.V as such a stock due to the following factors:
- AER has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.0 million.
- AER has traded 20,406 shares today.
- AER is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AER with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AER NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AER: AerCap Holdings N.V. engages in leasing, financing, selling, and managing commercial aircraft and engines in the United States, Russia, and Germany. AER has a PE ratio of 18.5. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate AerCap Holdings N.V a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for AerCap Holdings N.V has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. AerCap Holdings N.V has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 1.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates AerCap Holdings N.V as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- AER's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 533.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 158.48% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for AERCAP HOLDINGS NV is currently very high, coming in at 94.19%. Regardless of AER's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, AER's net profit margin of 24.61% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Trading Companies & Distributors industry and the overall market, AERCAP HOLDINGS NV's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 2.57 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company.
- You can view the full AerCap Holdings N.V Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.