- TQNT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $34.5 million.
- TQNT traded 360,901 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:09 AM, representing 11.9% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TQNT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TQNT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TQNT: TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. provides radio frequency (RF) solutions and technology for mobile device, network infrastructure, and defense and aerospace markets worldwide. TQNT has a PE ratio of 102.2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Triquint Semiconductor a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Triquint Semiconductor has been 2.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Triquint Semiconductor has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.95 and a short float of 6% with 3.19 days to cover. Shares are up 10.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Triquint Semiconductor as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TQNT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- TQNT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, TQNT has a quick ratio of 2.37, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 35.58% is the gross profit margin for TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of TQNT's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TQNT's net profit margin of -3.26% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 132.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$3.76 million to -$8.74 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Triquint Semiconductor Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.